ShirazOnline
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 1 , از مجموع 1

موضوع: Failed to get domain controller name for this published server

  1. #1
    Super Moderator patris_70 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 1970
    نوشته ها
    6,863
    تشکرها / پسندها

    پیش فرض Failed to get domain controller name for this published server

    کد:
    http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/archive/2010/10/14/the-171-test-rule-187-button-fails-with-error-failed-to-get-domain-controller-name-for-this-published-server.aspx
    The « test rule » button fails with error “Failed to get domain controller name for this published server”



    Background
    :

    I recently dealt with a support case exhibiting the below issue.

    My customer was publishing an Exchange CAS server with Forefront TMG, and Kerberos Constrained Delegation (KCD) was used in the publishing rule as the authentication delegation method to the web server.

    Symptom
    :

    The web publishing was working just fine (including KCD) but surprisingly the “test rule” button was returning the error “Failed to get domain controller name for this published server” when validating the rule.

    Here is a screenshot of the test rule button results:

    [فقط اعضا می توانند لینک ها را مشاهده کنند برای ثبت نام اینجا را کلیک کنید]

    Resolution
    :
    Based on this error details, I led some investigations using both Repro mode data collected with the useful TMG Data Packager (that comes with the [فقط اعضا می توانند لینک ها را مشاهده کنند برای ثبت نام اینجا را کلیک کنید]) and source code analysis in order to understand the root cause of this.

    I found out that one of the checks done by the “test rule” code for the KCD scenario is to check if the published web server is member of a domain and which domain it belongs to.

    To do this, the code makes a call the public Windows API DsRoleGetPrimaryDomainInformation which is described in MSDN at [فقط اعضا می توانند لینک ها را مشاهده کنند برای ثبت نام اینجا را کلیک کنید].

    I found that the call to DsRoleGetPrimaryDomainInformation was failing with an error code of 0x800706ba (which translates to RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE).

    Reviewing the Network Monitor capture taken on the internal network interface of TMG I spotted that the RPC calls, initiated by DsRoleGetPrimaryDomainInformation, to the published server were failing.

    The capture was showing unsuccessful TCP connection attempts from the TMG machine to the published on destination ports 445 and 139:

    [فقط اعضا می توانند لینک ها را مشاهده کنند برای ثبت نام اینجا را کلیک کنید]
    [فقط اعضا می توانند لینک ها را مشاهده کنند برای ثبت نام اینجا را کلیک کنید]

    After further discussion with the customer, I discover that a network filtering device (firewall) located in between TMG and the published server was dropping this connection attempts, explaining the error.

    After opening these ports on this filtering device, the “test rule” button returned no error!

    Author
    Eric Detoc
    Escalation Engineer - Microsoft CSS Forefront Security Edge Team
    Technical Reviewer
    Franck Heilmann
    Escalation Engineer - Microsoft CSS Forefront Security Edge Team

    داخل انجمن سوال کنید تا دیگران هم اگر مشکل شما را دارند یا برایشان در آینده پیش بیاید استفاده کنند. پیغام خصوصی برای جواب دادن به سوال نیست.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    تاریخ عضویت
    Always
    نوشته ها
    Many
     

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

  • شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •